Relax and renew day
Join us at the Studio on the Hill on Sunday 25th September 2016, 10 am – 4 pm
This special event will be facilitated by Jennie Meek and Suzanne Askham
On the day you will be able to:
• Calm your senses with nature meditation
• Experience graceful, relaxing Qigong/Tai Chi
• Discover therapeutic tapping (Thought Field Therapy)
• Create your own crystal flower essence
* Through a guided nature meditation with Suzanne, you’ll connect with the life-enhancing energies of the plants that grow around the Studio.
* Jennie will guide you through a graceful, re-energising sequence of Qi Gong exercises. This effortless variant of Tai Chi will help you to become aware of the subtle yet powerful energy flow in and around your body, connecting you more fully with the natural surroundings.
* After a ‘bring-a-dish’ lunch, Jennie will give you an introductory session in therapeutic tapping – also known as Thought Field Therapy. Jennie is an experienced practitioner of this practical self-help technique.
* Finally, under Suzanne’s guidance, you’ll make full use of the Studio kitchen and garden to create your own unique, fragranced crystal and flower essences which of course you’ll get to take home at the end of the day.
Refreshments will be provided. Bring lunch to share.
Fee: £60. This includes a bottle of fragranced crystal flower essence.
You can also book/find out more via Jennie on 07979 833675